We also went to Old Navy and I found the boys matching shirts for our family pics we are getting done next month. They are super cute!
Bennett has also outgrown all of his 0-3 month clothes and we are into the 3-6 month stuff. He has grown so fast! He will be 4 months old on the 8th.We've also decided that we arent so in love with our side by side double stroller. (Hormonal pregnancy buy!) And my husband likes to remind me daily that he tried to talk me out of buying it. :) I think we might get the one we were wanting to get in the first place. Its the Contours Tandem Deluxe Stroller. It has the 2 seats that you can change around in different positions. It will also fit an infant carrier in either seat position. I have really missed being able to hook the carseat into the stroller, like we were able to with our old Graco. I think we might go to BRU and get the stroller today. Yay! :)
where are you guys getting family pics taken at? I was wanting to get some taken as well.
ReplyDeleteWe normally get them done at Portrait Innovations. They do a really good job and you can preview and pick out and up your photos all in the same day.
ReplyDelete