*Then*

We have been tossing around the idea of putting the house up for sale when hubby gets home and moving out to the country. I think the kids would really enjoy the extra space and not having our neighbors so close to us. I would also like to have a bigger garden next year and have the option down the road to maybe have some chickens for fresh eggs. I know, crazy right? But it sounds like a good adventure and my husband could teach me how to do it. :)
We are planning to get pictures done of the boys next month. I am having the same person do it that did my sister's wedding photos. She did an amazing job on her pictures and I hope the boys' will turn out just as good. I would've liked to get family pictures done, but we will wait for hubby to get home to get those done.
*And now*

I would LOVE to have chickens and fresh eggs!
ReplyDeleteThat husband will get back to you soon :)
Half way there... and now a visit to count down to! You can move to the country as long as it's not too far away from me. lol.
ReplyDelete