I have been using the detergent for a few days now, which translates into about 10 loads of laundry at least, and I have to say that I am absolutely in love!!! It gets the clothes nice and clean and the softner smells really great and doesn't irritate sensitive skin.
A few of the boys' shirts had some stains on the them, so I put some detergent directly on the stains and I let it sit overnight and washed them today. All of the stains came out!! Every single one of them!
Peytonn is having some severe allergies right now so I have had to wash everything of his over and over again. I have already washed his bed sheets 5 times this week and I washed his comforter as well for his bed. This detergent works so well and his whole room smelled lightly of strawberries tonight. And it doesn't break him out, which is amazing! I have to really watch what kind of detergent I use for his clothes and stuff because he breaks out so easily. I remember about 6 months ago I tried a new detergent and I accidentally washed his sheets in it without thinking. He woke up the next morning and his whole face was broken out in a rash just from sleeping on his pillow case. (I'll never make that mistake again!)
I'm just really impressed with the power of this detergent and yet how gentle it is and how cheap it is to make. I think I am definitely hooked!!!!
I am so happy. Borax and Washing Powder are both very natural. I am glad it is working for you. I have been using it a year and I still love it. I can't believe how much money I have saved this year. I just broke down and bought a nice 5 gallon container from the paint isle at Walmart. It was well worth $2.97. You can find it in the paint isle.
ReplyDeleteYou have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings~
Carrie