You have got to try this recipe! It is as simple as that!
In the past, I have made my chicken and dumplings from scratch using an Emeril recipe. It was really good, but took basically the maqjority of the day to make. Then, my sister sent this recipe to me and it changed my mind on chicken and dumplings! It's super easy and has a lot of flavor and is just plain yummy!
I tweaked it just slightly (because that's what I do!) with adding sliced carrots, a whole clove of garlic smashed, some paprika, herbs de provence, and pepper. It was so easy that even Hubby was able to cut up the biscuits, add them to the crockpot, and feed the kids all before I got home from work!
The chicken was super moist and flavorful. I had two bowls, yes, yes I did! The kids enjoyed it and I realized there is absolutely no reason to spend all day in the kitchen when you can have something just as good (I even think better!) in the crockpot. I brought the leftovers to work with me today for lunch.
You really need to try this!

No comments:
Post a Comment