Monday, June 24, 2013
25 week update
There she be, my 25 week belly. This little girl is growing, stretching, kicking, and rolling! I definitely feel pregnant this week. Its getting harder to bend over, lay Avonlea down in her crib, my back hurts by the end of the day, and I am hot all.the.time!
I've gained about 10 lbs so far and I doubt that I will stay within my 15lb goal, but it does seem like the weight gain has slowed down a bit. I've only gained about a pound since my last doctor's appt. Speaking of the doctor, I got back at 26 weeks and then start every 2 week appts from that point forward.
I have been feeling pretty darn good so far. And by that I mean my uterus! :) I am having very minimal contractions, usually 1-2 a day and they are typically at night when I lay down. That makes me very happy! I would be ecstatic to make it full term this time around. (what pregnant woman says that?!) But, I am exactly 10 weeks from the day I delivered Avonlea at 35 weeks. I really, really want to make it to 36-37 weeks. I cannot express enough how much I just want to deliver a baby that can stay with me and go home with me. I just want to experience that 'normal' birth experience that most women get. I want a healthy, full term baby girl!
As for names, I *think* we have it narrowed down to two. Which is great progress from the 27+ list we had just a few weeks ago. Her diaper stash is pretty much complete and I'll do a post on that later. Really all I have left to do before she gets here is to locate and wash the newborn clothes, wash the carseat and swing covers, and put together the rock n play. That's a pretty short list. I guess when you're baby #4, there isn't a whole lot to prepare. Which is fine and dandy with me. I am kind of relieved to not have to put together a room this go round.
Overall, this pregnancy is going pretty darn good and I am extremely happy about that! I can't wait to meet this little girl, but I'd be happy to wait until October. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking good mama! Maybe we'll have our babies on the same day??? our little stinkers just like to come early, I think.
ReplyDelete