Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My baby is two!!

I can't even believe that Avonlea is two!! She has grown and changed so much from the 35 week 5lb 11oz baby.
She was such a sweet and chubby baby during her first year. Then from year 1-2, her personality has grown leaps and bounds! She is sassy, but super sweet to her baby dolls and any other child she meets. (minus her brothers!) She still has an awesome bond with her big brother Peytonn and calls him "her bubby." However, her relationship with Bennett is growing more and more each day. They still have a love/hate relationship. He will be all "let me help you girl" you minute, and the next he is stealing her baby stroller and she's all "count dracula" on him. But we're getting there.

She loves, loves, loves baby dolls and they usually go everywhere with us. She loves to push them in the stroller, feed them, attempt to put a prefold on them, dress them, and get them to sleep. She also loves to play with the Mega blocks and matchbox cars. She's definitely a girly tom boy, just like her mama was. Wearing dresses to play in the mud and dirt, while still loving and caring for her babies.


She adores her daddy and has him wrapped around her finger. Most days, she would prefer him over me. Her favorite words are "no", "stop", and "papa". She definitely loves her papas.


I have high hopes for she and her baby sister. She does so well with the baby at the babysitter, so I am hoping she is just as good with her own baby sister.

 She loves her cousin Evie and getting to FaceTime and play with her. I hope they continue to be best buds all through their childhood. 
I am so blessed to be this little girls mama! She has brought so much joy and laughter into our lives and family. 


1 comment:

  1. I was looking at pictures of Mackenzie in the NICU the other night. It's amazing she started off hooked up to a million machines and now when I say she's a preemie and was in the NICU people look at me like I'm lying.
    Yay for A being 2! Mackenzie is more into blocks and cars than dolls. I think she's going to get a cabbage patch doll for Christmas though. Hopefully she won't throw it on the floor like her current doll. :o)

    ReplyDelete