Thankfully I had my last blood draw right before my doc appt and I was able to eat a Nutrigrain bar to tide me over until I could get some lunch.
My appt went well. I'm 29 weeks now and feeling pretty darn good, uterus wise. I feel like my belly is smaller this time, so I made her measure it twice. I'm actually measuring a week ahead. Go figure.
As for the kids, Peytonn starts school again the second week of August. That just totally crept up on me. I've spent the last week getting him uniforms, shoes, belt, backpack, etc. I was able to get everything on sale, which was nice. I was even able to get myself a pair of shoes for the Fall with a BOGO half off sale. I went with a charcoal gray madden girl "Toms" knock offs. They actually are roomier than the Toms I have and fit my high arch/high instep feet much better.
I was also able to score some Fall clothing for Avonlea. Children's place had jeans for $10 and sleepers for $8, plus I had an extra 20% off coupon. I got her 18-24 month and they fit her great now. But I know they won't last all winter. So I went back and got all the same stuff but in 2T for later on. At least someone in this house can wear skinny jeans and they look cute.
I love the stretchies without the feet in them! They are just thin, soft cotton jammies that are perfect for summer or Fall.
Bennett starts school a week after Peytonn and will be going 5 afternoons a week this year. We have lots of school supplies to get in the next two weeks. This always seems like a hectic time of year for everyone! This baby better stay put until the middle of September when things start to settle down a bit and everyone is in the routine.







Where did you get the shoes?? Those are cute and I know my TOMS won't fit by the time I get to late Fall/Winter. With Mackenzie the only thing that fit in the end was flip flops.
ReplyDeleteAlso I'm about to go get those pjs for Mackenzie and more tomorrow when I know what we are having. Also I may have to get her skinny jeans, just because she would be cute in them. :o)
Hope you pass the three hour class! I'm sure I'll be scheduling my hour test tomorrow.
I got the shoes at Rack Room shoes on the mall. But I've also seen them online. They are Madden Girl Glorilee shoes. They have different colors too.
Delete