So, you tell me. Do I look small for 34 weeks pregnant?
Here is my 34 week pic with Avonlea for comparison. I had her a week later and she was 5lbs 11oz.
Thoughts? Opinions?
I also decided today that I was finished working. I had a bad belly day today and I just knew it was time to stop. This way I can rest as much as possible and hopefully get through this weekend. Please pray that I make it through the weekend! And until 37 weeks!


I think you look great! You look like your carrying high, so that's got to be good for keeping the baby in till 37 weeks, maybe she's not moving down...
ReplyDeleteAnd honestly everyone different size babies! I feel huge so I keep thinking I'm going to have a huge baby! But I know I'm not really that big. I think your where your supposed to be!
Glad your off work and able to rest as long as possible now!! Make those kids work for you. :o) I may be training Mackenzie to load the washer, throw things away, get me stuff/pick things up for me. :oP
Praying you make it to 37 weeks and take that baby girl home with you!!
I think you look right on track to me! It think the pic with A you are slightly lower.
ReplyDeleteRest up! Lets keep that baby in there! You can have her on the 18th! :o)