Sunday, October 27, 2013

Eight week update

Little miss is right weeks old today. She is really started to fill out and change and I'm loving it!


Mila is starting to get a double chin and has some rolls in her diaper area. She gave us her first smile at 6 weeks old and is starting to coo. She can track an object with her eyes and head, turn towards a sound, and make eye contact. 

She's right about 10 lbs now and was 20 inches last week when I measured her. She is outgrowing most of her newborn clothes and starting to fit into the 0-3 month clothes. 

She is a great nurser now and is eating every 2-4 hours during the day. Nighttime has still been great. Mila wakes only 1-2 times per night on average. She usually gives me a good stretch the first part of the night, and then wakes again about 3-4 hours after that feeding. Her typical wake times are 1-2am and 4/5am.  She hasn't had many bottles lately, but she did eat 4oz of pumped milk for daddy on Wednesday night while I was at Zumba. She still cluster feeds during the evenings and has been quite fussy from about 7-738/8pm when she finally passed out for the night. 


Overall, Mila is the chillest baby I've ever had! She is very easy going most of the time and just goes with the flow of things.  She can sit awake with us for an hour and not fuss once. She has really been a great addition to the family!


Just hanging out, watching football with daddy. 

Have you seen enough pictures yet? :)

2 comments:

  1. I could never see enough pictures of that cutie! :o) lad everything is going so well! We have both been blessed in the baby department because Hailey is a chill baby too! Just goes with the flow! Makes having 3 kiddos pretty easy! *gasp!* hopefully I didn't just jinx myself! :o/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have to be a chill baby when your number 4! :o) Glad things are going so well and that she's growing! She's just adorable and when Ethan's here, we (jen and you and i) need to have a baby play date! :o)

    ReplyDelete