Since Christmas, I have been doing Weight Watchers. It has gone very, very well. I have lost a total of 20lbs so far and I have 5lbs more to go to reach my pre-pregnancy weight from before I had P. I haven't seen that weight in almost 3 years!! My pants fit much better and some of my work pants are even big on me now. I had bought a pair of jeans about a month ago and I had to go back and get a smaller size now. I love that!!!!
My weight has been a struggle for me the last few years. Especially now that I have kids, life can be so hectic that you forget to take care of yourself. But I also want my children to learn healthy eating habits and making good choices about food. I love to cook and my challenge to myself right now is learning how to reinvent the foods that I love, to healthier recipes. I am more aware of what I am eating and how much I am eating.
I can't wait for it to start warming up so that we can go for our walks in the evenings again. We have 2 playgrounds in our neighborhood and we like to walk to them after dinner. It helps us walk off some of our dinner and it also helps P to burn off some energy before bedtime.
I still have a long way to go until I reach my goal. I am almost half way there, but I'm confident that I can reach it.
No comments:
Post a Comment