Where does the time go?
I cannot believe that P is almost 2 years old! Where on earth did all the time go? We are trying to plan out his birthday party and what we are going to get for him. I am really wanting to get him the "Your Baby Can Read" program. He is just now beginning to talk and I think it would only benefit him. Even just in the past few days, he has started to say more words and distinguish between things. This weekend he has been obsessed with a basketball. He calls it a "ba ball" and can distinguish the basketball from his other balls of similar size. It's so neat to watch him learn new things.
B is also getting big. He is now rolling over pretty well from his tummy to his back. He also likes to look around on his belly much more than he used to. He is grabbing for toys and has found out how to suck on his fist. I love talking to him, he focuses so good on your face and just lights up when you start talking to him. I love this stage! Here are some new pics that I took of the boys today.

Yay for a new blog! I just made my blog pretty too - I had tried this same site last summer but it messed it up. Thanks for the inspiration...love your header!
ReplyDeleteThe boys are getting so BIG!