Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's official!





B is sitting up completely on his own now, with no support! He is such a big boy, I can't believe he is just about 7 months old now. He has also started to scoot himself around when he is on his belly. I have this feeling my life and house are about to really be turned upside down. With two mobile children who love to get into everything! :)

On another note, we are very much enjoying having daddy home for a while. The boys think dad is the best thing since sliced bread and I am enjoying the almost vacation like feeling of having help with the kids and the house. B thinks dad is totally hilarious at all times and P is loving having dad as a jungle gym again.

We are having issues with P taking toys from B and also with P scratching B when he gets mad. B has some good battle wounds from his older brother, but he seems in good spirits. Hubby and I have discussed perhaps not taking the boys on the 4 day leave next month, depending on how well P handles this one. We know that at 2 he is not yet able to fully understand what is going on with dad leaving and then coming home and then leaving again. If he does not handle it well this time, we are not sure that we want to put him through that again in a month. But on the other hand, both dad and I'm sure P want to see each other. It's a hard decision to make.

2 comments:

  1. YAY Bennett! Although, you are making my child look VERY lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, don't worry Jen, at least Hannah is sleeping for you! B will sleep maybe 3 hours in his crib before he calls it quits and thats on a good night! :)

    ReplyDelete