
I know, it's been quite a while since I last updated this thing. So, what has been going on in our lives?
First off, I went back to work at my old job at the beginning of the month. So far, it has been a good choice. The boys are doing great at the babysitter and I am able to pump enough milk for B while I am at work.

Secondly, B has really taken off in the crawling department. He is everywhere and in to everything! He has now started to pull himself up on things to the standing position. I had to move his crib mattress down another slot because he can pull himself up in the crib. He will also stand and walk while holding onto your fingers. He is so mobile! P was never this mobile so fast.

Also this month, we went down to Gulfport for a week to visit with the hubby before he left. It was such a great time and we have some really awesome memories. My birthday just happened to be while we were down there, so the inlaws watch the boys while hubby and I got a date night. We went to go see Harry Potter, ate some sushi, and then went gabbling. It was such a fun night!

P had some much fun playing in the sand on the beach and in the water. B liked to sit where he could splash in the water and play in the sand. It was really nice to have some quality family time. We haven't been on a real vacation since P was born.
I was starting to think you forgot about your blog. :oP
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you guys had a good time on your trip! Sounds like you were able to create some great memories for the boys...or at least for Peytonn. :o)
Your family is so cute! Sounds like you a great trip and made some great memories.
ReplyDelete