Bennett had his 15 month check up today at the doctor's office. Here is what we got:
Weight: 21lbs 10.4oz (10%th)
Height: 30 inches (25th%)
Head Circumference: 46 1/4 cm (50%th)
So pretty much he's going to be short and stocky, but smart! :) (kidding!)
The doc said that he looked really good and was impressed by his words and motor skills. She said his percentage in weight went down a little from 12 months, but she said that was normal when kids start walking. I seriously thought he would weight more than that. At the urgent care the other week he was 23lbs 5oz, but I guess that was fully clothed and right after dinner while his appointment today was first thing in the morning. He just seems so heavy to me right now when I carry him and he has a gut that hangs over his diaper! Oh well, such is life. I still love him to pieces and love his little gut. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment