Monday, October 4, 2010

Apron

I am thinking I would like to get an apron. I always seem to ruin my shirts by getting something splashed on them while cooking. Perhaps this will help save my shirts. I started looking through Etsy for a nice apron. I've found that there are some aprons that pretty much make me think the purpose of them is to seem as though I'm not wearing anything underneath. I want an apron to save my shirts while I am cooking, not hoping to seduce my husband in the kitchen while my kids play in the other room.  I don't need anything poofy or frilly, just a nice plain apron will do just fine.

Here are some that I found that are possibilities:







I think I may want a full length apron to get the most protection, but I really like the patchwork apron. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I have a purse (made by a lady at the Chesterton European Market) made in the exact same fabric as the first apron! I have a full-length one that a friend bought for me - keeps stuff off a nice white shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the patchwork one but the other full one is super cute too. I love aprons and have made some but I truthfully don't wear mine much. I need to wear it more!

    ReplyDelete