Friday, October 15, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Today we made the trip north to my hometown to meet up with my friend Jen and her little girl, Hannah. I worked until 11:30am and then picked the boys up, hoping they would nap on the hour and a half drive.  Wrong! They both only slept for about 20-30 minutes and that was it. All. Day. Long. Therefore, the boys were wild, whiny, and wanted nothing to do with pumpkin picking at all.

 The stare down!

 Yup, this is pretty much as excited as they got. Even though Peytonn has been talking about the pumpkin patch for days. He just was not interested when we got there. Bennett pretty much just wanted to push the stroller or run down the road.

This was the look Hannah kept giving the boys on the tractor ride back to the farm. I don't blame her one bit, those boys were wild!

Peytonn did tell me later that he had fun at the pumpkin patch and they did drink some apple cider on the way home.  After the pumpkin patch, we went to visit some family. We didn't make it home until almost 8pm! I am exhausted and so are the boys. I hope they sleep well and sleep in! (I'm not holding my breath on the last one!)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for inviting us to go along! We had fun! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the same look Hannah gave my husband when we met them last year for the zoo.I love it!

    ReplyDelete