Thursday, December 23, 2010

And it begins..

I had my first moment of "I think I'm going to throw up!" this morning. Actually, it stated during the night. I just remember throwing the covers off at 2am and running to the bathroom. I stood over the toilet and kept spitting. Finally the feeling passed and I was able to walk back to the bed. I don't know if I just got too hot while sleeping, but I remember being extremely hot when I ran to the bathroom.

Then when I woke up at 6am, I still felt like crap and that I might throw up. I wasn't able to eat any breakfast. I was able to get my Prilosec and Vitamin C pill down with some water before even the water made me want to throw up.  I took my 3 vitamin pills and my Omega pill with me to work in the hopes that I would be able to take them later.

It was really hard to pack my lunch this morning when I couldn't even stomach any breakfast. I just packed a few ravioli left over from last night and a salad. Nothing too heavy or big, in case I still wasn't feeling well.

I called the doc about my heartburn.  They told me to do a 14 day cycle of Prilosec and see if that gave me any relief. If not, then I could call back. I am on day 2 and no relief so far. The package says it can take up to 4 days. I also have this constant knot in my throat. It makes me feel like something is stuck in there and that I am choking.  This is bad, but I almost wished I would have thrown up so that maybe it would get rid of this knot in my throat.

I've also fell asleep for the past 2 nights with Peytonn at 7:30 or 8pm. I then just crawl in bed and sleep the rest of the night and still wake up with bags under my eyes at 6am. I am just so exhausted! Now I remember how exhausting the first trimester is!

I also got my maternity pants in the mail the other day. I got my ususal size in Gap jeans. They barely fit, I mean I could get them up, but definitely not cute! So I exchanged them for the next size up. I really like the fit of the dress pants, they are very relaxed through the hip and thigh, which I like. I would highly recommend them!

2 comments:

  1. Normal size in the dress pants too? Erin is loving that I got to bed before 8 at night. He is getting video game time in before the baby arrives. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I ordered my normal size in the dress pants and although they "fit," I would definitely size up unless you have no hips, thighs, or butt. All of which I have, so I sent them back for the next size up. That way they will fit for longer.

    ReplyDelete