Monday, December 27, 2010

It's over

Christmas that is. We have so many places to go on Christmas that it almost seems never ending sometimes. We had a wonderful Christmas and are very blessed with the great family and friends that we have. 

The boys got lots of wonderful toys. Peytonn was very excited to receive a big boy Razor scooter from Santa. Both boys got new Keen sandals for the summer. They also got lots of trucks, tractors, and big blocks. 

Hubby and I didn't exchange gifts because we bought a new T.V. last month and that was our anniversary and Christmas present to each other.  Hubby got some giftcards to Lowe's and some clothing as well. He also got some accessories for his truck.

I got some great items as well. My favorites are the new Vera Bradley baby bag that I got from my sister.
I also got the cookbook from Pioneer Woman. Love it!!!

I absolutely love her recipes and this cookbook. It is designed very much like her website where the recipes have a complete step by step tutorial for the recipe. So far I have made 2 recipes from the cookbook: Chicken spaghetti and Chocolate Sheet cake. Both were excellent, as expected! Every recipe that I have ever tried of hers is wonderful. I highly recommend you check out her website: Pioneer Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment