Monday, September 5, 2011

Baby stuff

I was searching Amazon the other day and I stumbled across a nice play bar that I thought would be great for Avonlea.  Most of the toys that you can hang from a play mat, etc have made their way out of our house mostly.  Either through the garbage can or given to friends after the boys were finished with them.  Most of the infant toys we have now are ones that you can hold and pick up.
 
So, I got this from Amazon. From the reviews and pictures, it looks like you can attach it to just about anything....carseat, swing, high chair, stroller, etc. Looks fun and might entertain her for a while.

  I also ordered one of these pacifiers:

It's a Natursutten BPA-free natural rubber pacifier.  A lot of the reviews stated that their children liked these because it touches their nose which reminds them of breastfeeding.  Avonlea likes the nipple of the Nuk pacifiers, so I got her this one instead of the rounded nipple. She has been so finicky about the pacifier lately and I hope this works. I really wouldn't push a pacifier, however, I seem to be the human pacifier and mama needs a break once in a while!

1 comment:

  1. we had that toy bar for our son, and you can attach it everywhere, so long as it fits on it. My sister had it as well, but the clamps weren't wide enough to fit on her car seat. But our son loved it, and used it everywhere! hope your little one likes it too!

    ReplyDelete