Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Weigh-In Wednesday Week 3

Here we are at week 3 of this weight loss thing. I did much better this week and although I didn't track all of my food for the week, I was still able to manage things.

Week 3:

Weight Loss This Week: -1.6 pounds
Total Weight Loss: -3.8 pounds

With the weather cooling off, I hope to get out more with the kids and go for walks, etc. I've also made a change in recipes. For example, instead of using 100% mayo in a recipe, I cut it in half and use 0% fat Greek yogurt in place of the other half.  It cuts the fat in half and adds lots of good protein. And you can't taste the difference. It still gives that creaminess that mayo adds.

Hoping to keep up the good work this week and loss even more next week! :)

2 comments:

  1. Greek yogurt is great for that!!
    I'm going to do weight watchers with my mom when I move. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete