I was tagged by Jill over at Our Cozy Casa to tell 11 random things about myself and then answer her questions. Here we go!
11 random things about myself:
1. I work in social services....'nuff said!
2. I love to cook but hate to do the dishes. Unfortunately, I'm usually the ones who gets stuck doing them.
3. I have a slight obsession with iced coffee, specifically from Sarbucks. Venti iced coffee with extra cream, mocha, 2 pumps of raspberry and two raw sugars. Try it. It'll change your life. For real!
4. I despise having dry skin. I put lotion on everyday after a shower. It's been a habit for the past 10 years of so. I also religiously put lotion on my hands after I wash them. This is starting to sound slightly OCD.
5. My niece and my daughter were born three days apart. I think that's pretty darn cool!
6. My favorite thing to eat would be sushi, hands down.
7. I'm confident that one day I will again get to sleep until 7 am. And lately, if I get to sleep until 7am, it's a miracle.
8. I haven't been to the dentist since Peytonn was a baby, he'll be five in two months! I know, that's really bad, but I have major anxiety surrounding the dentist. I'm trying to talk myself into it.
9. I'm pretty sure I've heard almost every kind of excuse any person could ever come up with. See #1.
10. My favorite part of the day is snuggling with the kids in my bed after bath time.
11. I love black yoga pants and if it was acceptable, I would where them all day, every day!
My 11 Questions:
1. What is your guilty pleasure tv show? I DVR every kind of "Real Housewives" there is. It's so drama filled, but I love it. I'm also a sucker for Jersey Shore and Mob Wives.
2. What is your favorite place to shop for clothes for you? What about your kids (if you have kids)? I usually shop online because taking three children to the mall is like shear torture. Lately my favorite stores are Kohls, Maurices (love their Taylor jeans!), and Gap. For the kids, I usually get their stuff at Childrens Place, Gymboree, Old Navy, Osh Kosh, and EBay for cheaper boutique clothes for the little lady.
3. If someone gave you a check for $10,000, what would you do with it? I would pay off the car or some other bill. Then take a vacation, haven't had one in over two years.
4. What is your favorite body part? Eyes. I think you can tell a lot from people's eyes.
5. What household chore do you dread? Dishes and putting away laundry.
6. Name something on your bucket list. Visit Europe
7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would really like to have more patience.
8. What's your dream job? An attorney
9. How do you feel about Christmas cards? Are they getting to be an old tradition? I love Christmas cards, especially picture cards. I love to see how everyone changes from year to year.
10. How are your new year's resolutions going? I didn't make any. I always break them. If I really want to change something, then I just need to do it.
11. What shampoo do you use? I'm terrible with shampoo. I hardly ever use the same kind two days in a row. I have this theory that my hair gets too "used" to it and becomes greasy. Currently in the shower I have Giovanni organic triple treat tea tree, Jon Freida blonde, and Suave Shea moisturizing. I know, I'm weird.
I haven't been to the dentist in the same amount of time. I really should go....
ReplyDelete