Here is what Avonlea is up to these days:
--crawling like a mad women! This child is everywhere and has discovered the dog food bowl and the washing machine!
--her first bottom tooth finally broke through on 5/27/12. She's been wearing her amber teething necklace for over a week now and it has made teething sooo much better! We've also used the Hyland's teething tablets if necessary.
--wearing 12-18 or 18 month clothing
--wearing size 4 diapers
--saying "dada", "mama", "hi", and "ball"
--starting to wave "bye bye"
--she is off of pureed foods and solely on table food
--drinking 6oz bottles
--averaging waking 1-2 times per night, which is amazing compared to what is used to be like!
--pulling up on everything and will take steps holding your hands
--hates grass but loves to be outside!
Avonlea is still a joy to have around! I absolutely LOVE the hugs she gives. She will wrap her arms around your neck and just squeeze. Melts my heart!! She is usually happy and smiles so much. We constantly get stopped at the store by strangers. She smiles at them and they just eat her up!
*This is an 18-24 month outfit!
She loves to eat as well! Most meals, I have to cut her off either because she's ate it all or she just wont stop. We're also working more on using the cup. She does well holding it up, but she is particular about the spout on it. She still will not suck from a straw, she just chews on it.She also loves bath time!! I'm pretty sure not a single thing in the bathroom is dry by the time she is done, but she has such a blast in the tub! I'm also drenched by the end! :)
I just love my sissy girl!!! I can't imagine life without her! She makes me smile and laugh so much!





Happy 10 months, Avonlea!
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous she's in 18 month clothes. My almost 16 month old was sporting a 6-9 month outfit today. :o(
Can you believe our babies are almost a year old?? I just bought 3 straw cups this week ad today she would drink her bottle, but when I poured the contents to a cup she downed it. I'm not ready for a toddle yet. :)
ReplyDeleteA is adorable!!