Tuesday, June 26, 2012

11 months

Avonlea turned 11 months old yesterday! Holy smokes! My baby is going to be a year old in less than a month. *tear* I'm so not ready for this!
So, what's Avonlea up to these days?
--has two bottom teeth
--pulling herself up and cruising around the furniture
--will walk holding both or one of our hands
--eat just about anything, favorites this month are blueberries, melon, chicken, quinoa.
--sleeping mostly through the night, waking about once per night
--drinking 6-8 oz bottles, averaging 28-40 oz per day
--on a pretty good nap routine, morning nap for 1.5-2 hours and afternoon nap for 1.5-3 hours
--wearing size 4 diaper and 18 month clothes

Little miss is into EVERYTHING these days! Nothing is safe from her. Her hair is so thick now and growing so fast. My sister says she has Justin Beiber hair! Ha! Its kind of in the in between stage where it so fine that it doesn't really hold any clips, but it hangs over her ears and close to her eyes. I attempt to give her a comb over after her bath, but it just goes back in her face by morning.

She still smiles all the time and she draws alot of attention to herself when we are out. She loves her brothers, especially Peytonn! If I am holding her and he walks by, she flings herself toward him. He adores her just as much!

I can't believe my baby is going to be one soon! She's growing up too fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment