We ended up getting a 2012 Honda Odyssey. It has all the space and amenities I wanted. It drives like a dream, the boys are separated, and the kids can watch their "Mighty Machine" videos at a drop of a hat. I love, love, love it!!! And yes, my husband has already informed me that I will be driving it until it dies. Which, if Honda's name holds true, should be in about 15-20 years! Geesh! :)
But it has a very nice set up on the inside with plenty of room. It seats up to 8 people, but we took out one of the captain's chair in the 2nd row for easier access to the 3rd row.

We put Bennett all the way in the back, Avonlea in the middle seat in the 2nd row, and Peytonn on the driver's side captain's chair. This has worked out well. The kids really like it so far and so do I. I was smart and got the all weather mats to help protect the carpet (we all know how 3 kids can destroy just about anything!) and I haven't allowed them to eat or drink in the car. I'd like to keep it from being able to produce a 3 course meal at any given time.
I am very happy with our purchase and we got a good deal on it! I love the space and the features. It should last us a good few years, or 20! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment