Monday, October 1, 2012

It's a good thing.....

It's a good thing we got the van because it appears as though in late Spring/early Summer we'll be welcoming baby #4!!!

WHAT?!

I know, I know! We were still debating on another baby and God made that decision for us. We were a little shocked but we feel truly blessed and are excited to complete our family.

IMG_20120930_201201

I am totally bloated and feeling not so great already. I'm down 3lbs already. Surprisingly, evenings are the worst for me.

I am kind of not wanting to find out the gender of this baby, but Hubby still wants to. I feel like it would be a great surprise for our last little one. Plus, we already have boys and a girl, so we are happy with either gender. But who knows, maybe I'll change my mind in the coming weeks.

Until then, my focus is on either trying frantically to sell our house so we can get a 4 bedroom house. Or, deciding how we're going to work this. We always have the option of building a wall in our game room and adding a closet to make it 4 bedrooms. But I only want to do that if we absolutely have to. We'll see I suppose.

P.S. I feel safe posting this here for all 4 of you that actually read this blog. :) ha!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! That is amazing news Courtney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! I thought you might go for #4--hope you are feeling good soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my you're a brave girl! Congrats though! That is very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOA! congrats! so excited for you! and...let's just say...we can go through #4 together ;) but mine's still a secret!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg!!! Yay!!! I am happy and excited for you! I'm glad we can be the crazies together.....I'll have four under 6! Gulp! :)

      Delete
  6. Holy cow!! Wow! Congratulations!!!! What exciting news!! Here I am, wondering how I'm going to manage two and you've totally kicked my butt in having 4 now. You're an amazing mother and I wish you and your family nothing but the best. Lpoking good, mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! So happy for you guys. We'll have to get together soon so you can meet our newish little man.

    ReplyDelete