

We stayed at this nice little bed and breakfast right in the heart of Nashville called The Artist Colony. The room was very clean and we even had a balcony that overlooked a courtyard.
Nashville is just this cute little town with over 200 little shops to walk around to. I've been going to Brown County and Nashville since I was a little girl. We always used to eat at this corner restaurant called the HobNob. It's still there today and as good as ever!

That white building on the corner is it! There was a little band playing on the corner in front of the court house. The weather was great, sunny and in the 50's. We had a great time and some great food.
However, at the end of last week I started spotting. This was also about the time I would normally start my cycle so I didn't really think much of it. Saturday I started to bleed and it has continued since then. I went in for a blood test on Monday to check my HCG levels. My levels were in the negative numbers which confirmed that over the weekend I had a miscarriage. I'm sad and disappointed. But I know in my heart it just wasn't meant to be and one day I will get the chance to meet that little person. Until that time, I can only trust that God has a plan for us and for that little person. I'll be ok and one day I can hope that God will bless us with another little one.
Looks like a nice little getaway.
ReplyDeleteAnd I've already talked with you but I just want to tell you again, that I am sorry for your loss and I am keeping you in my thoughts. I can only hope that our babies are up there playing together!
Oh Courtney.. I wish I had read this post first. Thinking of you and Dennis. We definitely need to do lunch.
ReplyDeleteDearest Courtney, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Much love to you and your family during this undoubtedly difficult time. You and your family are continually in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear this Courtney...prayers to you, your family, and your little angel!
ReplyDelete