Avonlea is this skinny minnie now! I am having the hardest time finding pants that will fit her that are not leggings. She needs the 18 month length but the 12 month waist size. We probably have 1-2 pairs of jeans and the rest are leggings.
I heard of this store on Etsy that has adjustable waist AND length jeans! And they have cute fabric on the cuffs when rolled up.
They have designs for both boys and girls. The name of the store is Pomona Project. I just bought this pair and I'm hoping this may solve some of our problem. The price is a little salty at $28.95 plus shipping, but I am justifying it by the fact that they adjust in waist and length. This should cover multiple sizes in pants, at least two sizes which would be about $9.99 at Children's Place per pair of jeans. Plus, I think (and this is just judging by the pictures) the jean material on these hand made ones looks a bit softer and easier to move in.
I can't wait to try them out!


No comments:
Post a Comment