Today is much better than yesterday. And I'm sure tomorrow will be even better! I'm getting there, back to my old self.
Yesterday was a little rough for me. I didn't sit and bawl my eyes out, but it was on my mind all day. I was sad, sad that I wasn't pregnant anymore. Even though this baby was a complete surprise and I may have had a slight freak out moment when I first found out, I was excited and happy to be expecting another little one. And then so quickly it was over.
Yesterday was just an up and down day for me. I was sad, but at the same time I know that maybe next time the timing might be better. I might be a little more prepared. I won't have a 14 month old and be pregnant with my 4th baby. We might have a 4 bedroom house instead of a 3 bedroom.
I did a lot of praying yesterday, just to have a calm peaceful heart about all of this. Trying not to over think things and just be content with what is and what isn't.
And so here I am, with a brighter heart this morning. A better outlook on things. Ready to start a new chapter and move forward.
I'm changing my focus to the upcoming open house we have this weekend and maybe a few small things I could do to the house before then to *hopefully* snag someone to make us an offer. And focusing more on myself and increasing my exercise and improving my diet. Doing some things for me.
But for now, I want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone for their support and prayers. I truly have some amazing family and friends. I've had a lot of people checking up on me and I truly appreciate it, from the bottom of my heart. Thank you!
I didn't comment yesterday, but I'm sorry and praying for you. I'm amazed by you and your strength.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the open house!
i'm so sorry about the baby, Courtney...I've been praying for you this week. :(
ReplyDelete