Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bathroom vanity redo!

So, before I tackled the kitchen cabinets, I decided to transform our master bathroom first to make sure I liked it and knew what I was doing. :)

It was pretty easy. I could have knocked out the cleaning, stripping, primer, and first coat out in less than two hours. But all I had to work with was nap time. I got it all done up to the primer on and then the kids woke up. That evening when Hubby got home from work, I did the first coat of paint. Let it dry overnight and did the second coat the next evening and let that dry overnight. Then put it all back together again.

Here is the before:



And here is the after:





Hubby still has two handles to put on but other than that, it's done. We plan to refinish the hideous countertop in the charcoal when we do the kitchen counters.

Overall, it was pretty darn easy and I wish I would've done it sooner.

1 comment: