I love my Chico bags and use them all of the time. They are great because they fold up super small and they all attach to one another. They are very convenient to stick in your purse, the basket of the stroller, or just leave in the car for when you go to the store. We use ours for when we go to the farmer' market, pick up our veggies from the co-op, pack clothing in for a short trip, pack our groceries in at the store, etc. They have so many uses and they are machine washable. We have had ours for a couple of years and they still look brand new, no fading, ripping, or tearing.
I was looking at their website (www.chicobag.com) and found some bags that I wanted. I searched retailmenot and found a coupon code for a free bag. Simply add the Gorgeously Green Reusable bag to your cart and then use the code GIRL. All you have to pay is the $1.39 shipping. Pretty cheap if you ask me!! Plus, their original bags are only $4.99 each and a great deal. I would eventually like to get some of their produce bags to try out.

No comments:
Post a Comment