Due Date: According to my LMP August 29, 2011. According to Fertility Friend and my ovulation date, August 28, 2011. Not much of a difference
Total weight gain/loss: +5lbs thanks to the holidays. I am going to Zumba tonight to help take care of some of that!
Maternity clothes? Not yet. My jeans still fit fine.
Stretch Marks? Not yet. I do have a few light ones on my sides from the previous pregnancies, but none on my belly.
Sleep: exhausted!!! I can easily sleep 10+ hours at night and still wake up exhausted and with swollen eyes.
Best moment this week: My sister finally announcing that she is pregnant as well!!! She is 4 weeks ahead of me and we both are due in August! Oh, and we have the same doc and deliver at the same hospital. This should be fun! :)
Movement: still too early for this
Food cravings: food in general....does that count? :)
Food aversions: sweets
Gender: unknown
Labor Signs: too early
Belly Button in or out? Innie and has never popped out. Although, I've never made it past 34 weeks so who knows if I make it full term.
What I miss: being able to go out for drinks with the girls. I miss my margaritas!
What I am looking forward to: my first doc appointment next month and sharing this experience with my sister.
Milestones: Our baby is the size of a sesame seed and his/her brain and heart will develop this week. How cool is that?!
*I am not afraid to share our pregnancy so early on. I feel (and this is MY opinion for myself) that pregnancy is a complete joy to share with the world. Yes, I may have a miscarriage, but I'm not ashamed if that should happen. Sometimes it does and it's in God's hands. I will share and be overjoyed while God has given me this opportunity to carry a precious little baby. If He decides to end my pregnancy, then that is His will.

Oh my goodness! How fun that you and your sister are pregnant at the same time! A big congrats to her!
ReplyDeleteP.S. My blog only showed the "It's Over" blog entry title and for a moment I got really sad...but I got to your blog to find that it's only Christmas that is over and that your little peanut is still growing strong! Wat to freak me out! Grow little peanut grow!
Ha! Sorry to scare you! :)
ReplyDeleteHey, I think it's great to share the news! Everyone has different experiences and outlooks that shape their comfort zones.
ReplyDeleteIt's so exciting that you and your sister are pregnant at the same time. I want in too!
I mean, feel free to get preggo Melissa! I won't object! :)
ReplyDelete