Monday, May 16, 2011

25 weeks



How Far Along? 25 weeks


Due Date: August 28th


Total weight gain/loss: 4.8lbs. I'm not willing to say 5lbs yet :)


Maternity Clothes? Absolutely! Although there are a few shirts/sweaters I can wear that are not maternity.


Stretch Marks? Just on my sides left over from Peytonn. (thanks kid!)

Sleep?  It's been pretty decent the past month. Hubby says I snore pretty loud so it must be good sleep! Ha!


Best Moment of this Week? Well, I'm going to guess it's going to be the massage I am going to get on Wednesday. :)



Movement? Yeah, she is still a ninja! I'm pretty sure there are times she is moving all 4 limbs at the same time.


Food cravings?  It's weird, I really haven't had any cravings with this pregnancy.  Although I do adore cherry dilly bars and I've had 2 this week already.


Food aversions? none really


Gender? Girl!


Labor Signs?  I've been having some contractions over the past 3 weeks. I am hoping its nothing and my cervix isn't changing at all.  I guess I will find out Wednesday.


Belly Button In or Out? In


What I miss? bending over comfortably. Although, this allows me the excuse to get a pedicure monthly. At least that is what I tell my husband..shhh! :)


What I am looking forward to: Having some girl time with my sis on Wednesday (our appointments are at the same time) and my massage! My husband told me today that I am way too pampered. I assured him that he can carry the baby next time just so he didn't feel so left out!

No comments:

Post a Comment