Thursday, June 30, 2011

doc appt

I had my appointment yesterday. I've gained 2 more pounds which puts me at the 13 lb mark for this pregnancy.  Looks like I will be over my 15lb goal.  Ahh well. I have had the appetite of a lumber jack lately, so I am telling myself perhaps she is going through a growth spurt.  (Hey, it makes me feel better...ok?!)  My cervix is still closed and firm and she said "quite firm still for this being your 3rd baby!"  Hey, at least I'm not mushy, right?

She measured my belly and then started feeling around.  I mentioned that I thought baby had moved because I was feeling everything on my right side and nothing on my left or down low.  Plus, there was something round jammed up into my right rib cage for the last 3 days.  She found her heartbeat on the left side and agreed with me that her back was to my left.  She felt for her head when she checked my cervix and said that she definitely feels a head there.  Yay!! So I have a nice little baby butt jammed up in my ribs.  It's so bad that when I drive now, I have to recline my seat a little just to breathe.  She pushes up everytime I sit down. 

I picked up my last 5 progesterone shots today. (Can I get a woot, woot?) Only 4 1/2 weeks left until my 36 week goal.  It's all going so fast and I am not quite mentally prepared for all of this.  In retrospect, Peytonn came 3 days from now and Bennett came 2 1/2 weeks after that.  Ahh! 

I got the infant seat installed in the car.  Although I put it in the center seat with the boys on each side of her.  However, neither one can seem to keep their hands off the carseat.  Which makes me fear for her life.  Perhaps I should move Peytonn to the center and put her seat behind mine.  But then the boys can't keep their hands off each other. I think I may be rethinking this "three across" idea.  Do I put up one of the 3rd row seats and put one of the boys back there and sacrifice half of our cargo space? Oh what to do.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear all is well and that little miss decided to flip head down!
    What kind car do you have? Just for possible future purchases incas we need a bigger car. :oP

    ReplyDelete