Well, I broke down and joined Medifast! I really like Weight Watchers, but I just don't have the time (or energy) to count and look up everything. I figure i will try it for a month and see how I like it. I have read so many blogs that are using it and have lost weight. I hope the same holds true for me! I like that it adapts to a nursing mother at any stage.
I think this will be easy for me to take with me to work and on the go. I think it will be easy to have a meal fast on the nights Hubby works until 7:30pm and I have 2 kids going in different directions and the baby screams when you put her down.
I used one of the codes from a fellow blogger to receive $50 off my order. Which made it slightly more affordable.
I am setting my goal at 50lbs to lose. I need to get back to a healthier weight and stay there. No more excuses!
I hope to get the package this week and will start as soon as I get it.
Good luck! I wish I could afford it because I would try it too!
ReplyDeleteI know, it is crazy expensive! They do have a 2 week package but it seems kind of pointless to me. It takes about a week to be delivered, so if you want to try it for 2 weeks to see how you like it, you pretty much have to order after only 1 week in order to not run out of food. Doesn't make much sense. This is my Xmas present to myself. That's how I justified it.
ReplyDelete