Thursday, October 13, 2011
Today is the day...
This was on my doorstep yesterday when I came home from work! Today is my first day on Medifast and so far it has gone pretty well.
I had Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal for breakfast. It wasn't that great, but I choked it down. :) I ordered a variety of items to try and then I will know next time what to get and what not to get. I had one of the peanut butter crunch bars and it was decent. Much better than the oatmeal.
For dinner, I made Alice Spring Chicken and it was yummy!! I would make it even if I wasn't on a diet. The nursing diet for Medifast is a little different than the regular 5 and 1 plan that most people do. With the nursing plan, you only eat 3 Medifast meals per day, have unlimited fruits and veggies, and 3 servings of dairy per day. The idea is to eat something every 2-3 hours. I will have one of the shakes tonight as my 3rd Medifast meal for the day. I haven't felt super hungry all day. A nice feeling of satisfied. I like eating so often. It really doesn't allow you to get super hungry.
So, first day was a success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment