Sunday, October 2, 2011

Such and Such

Things have been busy around here lately. Hubby returned home after being gone for 3 weeks with the military and I've picked up some more hours at work. The boys are in school and trying to juggle it all is a little chaotic at times.

With hubby gone, it was hard to focus on my weight loss because most days I was only able to eat what I could grab. I haven't been tracking my food lately and I need to get back on board with that. I gained back 3 of my 5lbs lost, but I am still 2 lbs pounds below my pre-pregnancy weight. We have family pictures coming up on the 11th, so I would like to lose a little bit before then.

Speaking of family pictures, we are once again having our pictures taken by Rebekah of Studio Rebekah Photography. I actually grew up going to school with Rebekah. She is such a sweet person and great with the kids! We got some great photos of the boys last year. Here are some of our pictures from last year:

I can't wait to see how this year's turn out,  especially with the new addition!

Speaking of Avonlea, she keeps growing! Like a weed! She is short, but she has quite the gut on her. She is outgrowing a lot of her things around the middle. She has outgrown most of her woolies and the ones I saved from Bennett are still too big on her.  So, I ordered her some woolies from Sustainablebabyish (Sbish) and I just got them in the mail. I absolutely love them and the color. they are super soft and thick.

I ordered a small so that she could wear them longer. As you can see, they fit her in the waist just fine, but are still a little long on her. At least I know the length will last her a while.  My sister ordered the pink ones and I love the color of them, too.

I might just order those as well. A girl can never have enough cute woolies! (although my husband would beg to differ! ha!)

Avonlea has been sleeping really well at night, averaging only one or two feedings a night. Currently I am trying to get her on a more regular nap routine. She is sleeping longer stretches during the day, so I am trying to get a good morning and afternoon nap from her. We'll see how it goes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment