So, in preparation for Avonlea to start walking and this Fall/Winter, I thought it was about time that I got her some real shoes. I've had my eye on these pink herringbone Toms for a while for her.
Well, what do you know, they no longer have them on the Toms website. Just my luck!!! I've even searched Ebay and Amazon but I can only find limited bigger sizes. Boo! I went back to the Toms website and started searching for a different pair for her. These were the options that I narrowed it down to:
I really like the patterned ones, but then I starting thinking about how much of her wardrobe they would really go with. I feel like when they are so small and outgrow sizes super fast, then they should have shoes that go with just about everything.
So, I picked the last pair, which I think are the most neutral and are most like the pink herringbone pair that I originally wanted. I got a size 4 which I am hoping will last through the winter. I think they may be a tiny bit big right now, but with socks and as her feet grow, they should be fine. I have another pair of purple mary jane shoes in a size 3 that I found at Once Upon a Child for her. Those should work for the time being. I am super excited for her to wear the Toms though. I love how they look!




She's got tiny feet!! Mackenzie is in a 5! We have to go back to the shoe store and exchange her shoes....thank goodness they have a 3 month guarantee for size!
ReplyDeleteThey're fabulous! I love the colors and I love TOMS! They're so comfy! I'd love to have a daughter just so that I could dress her - jealous!
ReplyDelete