Bennett turned 4 at the beginning of this month. He had a wonderful party filled with family and friends. The star gift was a Nerf gun bought by my husband. (insert eye roll) Not my top choice and its spent more time put up due to pointing it at people and shooting it at people.

But he had a good party and that's what matters. He also got to celebrate his birthday at school and he loved getting to wear the birthday crown all day. He had his 4 year checkup and on his actual birthday. He weighed in around 33-34lbs. He's in the 25th-35th% for both height and weight. Poor kid is short like his mama. I talked with his doc about his 'behavior' and she sent a referral for an OT evaluation. (Occupational therapy) We go today for that appointment. Other than that, he is healthy as a clam.
Things have been stressful around here lately. Work this past week was insane, I worked 48 hours this week alone. I have a difficult court hearing coming up the week after Thanksgiving and that is just looming over my head. I have been so stressed and busy that I lost 5lbs this week. Yes, 5lbs in one week. Its not healthy, but having those 5lbs gone feels really good, I'm not going to lie. It was the jump start I've been needing. I've been religiously tracking on MyFitnessPal on my phone, which has really helped.
Speaking of phones, I have finally joined the iPhone world! Holla! Its much easier for everything to sink now with work. I live on my phone, its my life. I'm on 24/7 with work and this allows me to get fast responses. I am really loving the iPhone so far.
Does anyone have recommendations on cases? I've seen the Otterbox and I know it will protect it, but I need it to be slim enough to fit in my pocket. I have to take my phone everywhere so I can call 911 in a drop of a hat. So it needs to be slim and sleek. Any suggestions?
I just got an otter box but the slimmer one and it fits in my pockets just fine! Erin has the same one for work. Mackenzie dropped it in meijers the other day and thank goodness it was saved! I know it all depends on how it lands.
ReplyDeleteThis is the link to the one I got. (Mobile link)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005SUHRZS/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?ref_=cm_sw_em_r_am_ip_am_us