Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My favorite things

This post is going to be about all the things I am loving right now. Most of these things I use on a daily basis and I just adore them. So, here we go.....




Dr. Bronner's Castile soap in Peppermint. I love this stuff! Seriously. It has about a million different uses. We mainly use it as part of our all purpose cleaner. I add a couple of tablespoons of this soap in a squirt bottle. Then add equal parts water and vinegar. Bam! That's it, works like a charm. We have been making out own cleaner for about 5 years now and I wouldn't go back to store bought. This huge bottle cost $9.99 at Trader Joes and lasts forever. I've had this bottle for about two months now and you see how much is actually gone. It's great for baths, dishes, cleaning carpet, etc.




Suave Keratin dry shampoo. I am trying really hard to wash my hair less. The washing, blow drying, and straightening is starting to take a toll on it. The past week I have washed every other day and used this dry shampoo on the off days. It actually works great and I'm loving it!!




I recently had to revamp my skin care routine. My skin is so dry and just nothing seemed to work. So, I started from scratch. This is now my daily routine and my skin is really thanking me! I use the scrub every other day and its gentle enough for sensitive skin like mine.




Goat milk soap from Goatmilkstuff.com

This soap is amazing! It is all that we use and has been for almost a year now. They are a family run, Indiana based company. I have been to their store front in Scottsburg and their children help run the store and make the soap. They are a large, homeschooling family and their children are delightful! I also adore their scrubs, lotions, and chap stick. If you subscribe to their monthly newsletters, every month has a code for free product or a percentage off your order. Check them out!!





Baby bottom cream from Green Housewives Bath Co. This stuff rocks! Avonlea has super sensitive skin and this stuff really heals it and protects it. I use it every night on her bottom, cheeks, and her eczema spots. A little goes a long way which is nice and a money saver! It also smells fresh. Check them out on Facebook!

Well, that about rounds out my favorites for right now. I hope you check out the products and try for yourself!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment