Well, B is outgrowing his winter hat pretty quickly. I got it from The Children's Place and its a 3-6 month size. Well, it leaves red marks now around his head. And P's birthday is coming up, so I decided to get the boys matching knit hats. They are super cute and I can't wait for them to get here. I got them off of Etsy.

How freakin' cute is that!? I got them from
Charbridge Knits on Etsy. They have some really, really cute knit hats. I think the boys will love them.
oh my gosh that is took freaking cute! :o)
ReplyDeleteI think that is where our photographer that took hannah's newborn photos got the blue striped hat that she used for our shoot...
Be sure to take a photo of your boys in the hat! :O)
Thanks for the info - I need some cute hats for newborn shots and of course - for my little Goober!
ReplyDelete