Wednesday, August 4, 2010

More delicious recipes!

Everyone loves a great recipe and it's always nice to find new meals that you can enjoy with your family and/or friends. I have gotten more great recipes from The Pioneer Woman lately and I thought that I would share them with you. The first is a recipe for rolls. These are some of the most delicious rolls I have ever tasted and I made them right in my own kitchen with little, to no effort! (I mean, who doesn't like a recipe like that?!)

These were simply AMAZING! I made them in my cast iron skillet and the bottoms almost get buttery crunchy! Yummo! You have to try these, trust me!! Plus, they are uber easy. Just place your yeast rolls in the pan in the morning and let rise all day. They are ready to bake for dinner. Easy peasy!

The next recipe is what we had for dinner tonight: Mushroom-and-Swiss Sliders with Spicy Fry Sauce

These looked so good that while at work, I had to text my hubby and tell him to take some hamburger out for dinner! I even made a trip to the store for buns and mushrooms.  I used the Hawaiian rolls as our buns and used fat free half and half in place of the cream.  I also seasoned my meat with TS seasoned salt (also amazing!!) and some Worchestershire sauce. I served ours with sweet potato fries.

These sliders were gobbled up and Peytonn even asked for a second one. The fry sauce was pretty good. I kind of did my own thing and added some mayo, ketchup, TS fiesta dip mix, and TS Bayou Bourbon Glaze in a bowl. It was kind of spicy/sweet...loved it!

I hope you and your family/friends enjoy these recipes! I know that we did and will definitely be making them again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment