Friday, August 20, 2010

Good deals

Over Labor Day Weekend we are heading down to the lake in Kentucky for a family gathering. I have a swimsuit but not really one that I would like to wear boating (or should I say, that I think would stay on during tubing or water skiing).  I knew there had to be some sales going on right now for swim wear, so I started searching.  I found a one piece at Old Navy on sale for $16.99:

Old Navy also has 25% off right now with coupon code ONFALL for any order. I think total I paid just over $11 for this swim suit. Such a deal!!

I also need to find a life vest for Bennett. Peytonn already has one, but I need one for the little guy. Hopefully I can find one in his size for a decent price.

I've also become a member of Groupon. So far, they have had some great deals. You should check it out!

And one last good deal. As you know, we cloth diaper. However, for long trips or just needing a break, we do use disposable diapers.  Amazon has THE best deals on diapers. Right now, if you subscribe, you get an extra 30% off the box of diapers.  I just bought a box of Luvs diapers (180 count) for $24.88. That's not a bad deal! They also have Pampers and Huggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment