We made a few big changes this week. First, we moved Bennett to a twin size bed from his crib. It has gone pretty well so far. He gets out of it now and again when we first put him down to bed, but after we take him back and get him all tucked in again, he is usually good to go and falls asleep. He will then sleep all night in it. He is the definitely the better sleeper of the two boys.
We've also been using under wear more with him while we are home. He will go on the potty, but hasn't quite grasped letting us know *prior* to him going potty. But he will tell us "pee pee" or "poo" if he has to go. I imagine it will be this winter sometime that he will potty train.
Speaking of potty training, Peytonn has been potty trained since last summer but he still wears a diaper at night. We ran out of diapers last weekend and decided that we would try to train him at night. He has done awesome and hasn't worn a diaper all week. I wake him up twice during the night to use the potty and we've had only accident (which was my fault because I only woke him up once). We officially now only have one in diapers! Yay!!
We've been getting out diapers lately from Amazon. (Yes, I'm taking a break from cloth) We get a box of 180 diapers for under $25 shipped to our house. I absolutely LOVE subscribe and save from Amazon. I get 30% off with free 2 day shipping. You can't go wrong!


I am an Amazon Prime member and for the most part almost everything I buy has free shipping for 2 days. It's like 80 bucks or something for the whole year, but with the amount of stuff I buy on Amazon I found it worth it. May be worth looking into :)
ReplyDelete