All week long its been in the high 80's-90's here. This weekend it dropped to 72 on Saturday and down to the 50's today. Its the perfect day to make a warm pot of soup. I came across the Pioneer Woman's recipe for French Onion Soup.
It just looks amazing, doesn't it? I am making it right now and it smells amazing!! The recipe is easy and I had all the ingredients, minus the white wine (I am substituting beer instead). Yummy!!!
ETA: This was so yummy!! I kept mine on the stove instead of putting it in the oven for an hour to brown the onions. I made it all in about an hour. I also served mine with fresh from the oven beer bread and shredded some good cheddar on top to melt. It was out of this world!! The boys ate it as well and hubby had 2 bowls.

No comments:
Post a Comment