Saturday, September 25, 2010

New shoes

Today I went shopping for new shoes for Peytonn. He doesn't have any fall/winter shoes for this year, just his Keen sandals.  I've been looking online at different stores (6pm.com has great name brand shoes for really good prices!) for Keen shoes because the boys have loved them so much this summer.  I found these really cute shoes made by Keen, but 6pm didn't have his size.  He is now wearing a size 10 and I wanted to make sure that they lasted most of the winter.  My sister came into town today and we took the boys to the mall.  Trek 'N Trail has an amazing selection of kids Merrell and Keen shoes! I found the shoes I really liked at the store and they were having a 15% off sale as well.
They are called Coronado by Keen.  I love the blue color!! In the past we have stuck to brown because it goes with everything, but this year I wanted something a little more fun. Peytonn can put them on by himself which is important for school when he changes his shoes.

And speaking of shoes, I thought for sure that Peytonn's old brown Merrell's that were a 6.5 would for sure fit Bennett through the winter.  WRONG! I put them on Bennett today to wear and his toes are completely at the end of the shoe. Luckily, I bought P a pair of size 7 slip on shoes last Christmas that he outgrew before Christmas even came, so he never wore them.  They fit Bennett really well. I don't know if they will last the winter or not, but at least he has something to wear at the moment. I may get a pair of the Coronado's for Bennett in the near future. They sure are cute and super comfy for the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment