Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Holy bloatedness!

I don't even think that's a word, but talk about BLOATED today! My jeans have been fitting fine, I only notice them a bit tighter on my tummy when I sit down. Today I have court for work and I needed to wear dress pants. I couldn't even find a pair to button up!!!! Really?! At 5 and 1/2 weeks I can't even get the button to meet the hole! Awesome!!!

I sent the 2 pairs of maternity pants back to GAP last week to exchange them and I was hoping they would have come back by now. But nope, just got the notice today that they received them and would send me a shipping notice when the new pants shipped.

What's a girl to do????

I remembered that I still had a bella band from when I was preggo with Bennett.  I located it shoved to the back of my drawer and pulled it out.  I zipped my pants up and put the bella band over the top to help keep the button area closed and not so chunky looking.  This is never a good sign!! Too bad they won't let pregnant women join Weight Watchers! (Don't worry, I already checked!)

This mama will be attending Zumba every Monday and working out at home the rest of the week or at the YMCA. I do not need to gain any weight with the pregnancy. Goodness!

1 comment:

  1. Buttons and zippers are over-rated! The new 'thing' is elastic! :oP

    ReplyDelete