Monday, January 3, 2011

6 weeks

How far along? 6 weeks

Due Date: According to my LMP August 29, 2011.  According to Fertility Friend and my ovulation date, August 28, 2011. Not much of a difference

Total weight gain/loss: still +5 lbs, but I am trying to eat better and exercise more.

Maternity clothes? My jeans still fit fine, although none of my dress pants fit at all! It's more being bloated than anything.

Stretch Marks? Not yet. I do have a few light ones on my sides from the previous pregnancies, but none on my belly.

Sleep: exhausted!!! I can easily sleep 10+ hours at night and take a 2-3 hour nap and still be tired! I forgot how exhausting the first trimester is!

Best moment this week: The queasiness is starting to begin. I know, why would this be a good moment? They say morning sickness is a sign of a good, healthy pregnancy. I'll handle the sickness, its a sign there is still a baby in there.

Movement: still too early for this

Food cravings: baked potatoes

Food aversions: there isn't a whole lot that sounds appetizing right now. I get hungry, but nothing sounds good. Except baked potatoes.
  
Gender: unknown

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? Innie and has never popped out. Although, I've never made it past 34 weeks so who knows if I make it full term.

What I miss: being able to go out for drinks with the girls. I miss my margaritas!

What I am looking forward to: my first doc appointment next month, hearing the heartbeat and seeing the little bean, and knowing for sure just how many are in there. My sis thinks more than one. I think she is on crack!
  
Milestones: Baby's nose, mouth, and ears are developing this week. There is also usually a heartbeat by this time. I can't wait to see it in 2 weeks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment