Due Date: According to my LMP August 29, 2011. According to Fertility Friend and my ovulation date, August 28, 2011. Not much of a difference
Total weight gain/loss: -2lbs. I don't know how, considering only bad carbs sound good.
Maternity clothes? maternity dress pants because mine no longer button. My jeans still fit but get uncomfortable after sitting for long periods. I have worn my maternity jeans once and they were amazing! Right now I am just rotating them with my other jeans.
Stretch Marks? Not yet. I do have a few light ones on my sides from the previous pregnancies, but none on my belly.
Sleep: exhausted!!!I am still super tired. I am ready for some energy back.
Best moment this week: knowing in exactly one week for today we get to see the baby!
Movement: still too early for this
Food cravings: carbs
Food aversions: I still have a hard time eating anything that is not a carb. I can't do anything with too many flavors, smells, or textures. I haven't cooked much lately.
Gender: unknown
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? Innie and has never popped out. Although, I've never made it past 34 weeks so who knows if I make it full term.
What I miss: feeling somewhat normal
What I am looking forward to: my first doc appointment next Monday.
Milestones: Hands and feet are starting to emerge from the arms and legs. My uterus has doubled in size in the past 5 weeks!
People have already started to notice a slight change. People have commented. This makes me worry! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment