Due Date: August 28, 2011
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs so far
Maternity clothes? Found out this week (the hard way!) that I can no longer get my jeans buttoned. I am now wearing maternity pants and some shirts. Some of my regular shirts feel too short.
Stretch Marks? Not yet. I do have a few light ones on my sides from the previous pregnancies, but none on my belly.
Sleep: I feel like I am slowly getting some of my energy back, which is nice. I can still nap on the weekends but then I am up until 10 or 11pm.
Best moment this week: We had our first doc appt last Monday and it was great to see the baby for the first time!
Movement: still too early for this
Food cravings: fresh fruit: pineapple, melon, apples, bananas
Food aversions: this is slowly getting better. I am finding I can eat more things. Except chicken, it is still not my friend.
Gender: unknown
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? Innie and has never popped out. Although, I've never made it past 34 weeks so who knows if I make it full term.
What I miss: a glass of wine
What I am looking forward to: gaining some energy back
Milestones: We got to hear the baby's heartbeat on Monday. It was 175!
*Please don't mind my atrocious hair! I have a hair appointment this coming week for a cut and highlight. It needs help, this I know.

You look great! Glad to hear you are feeling a little better. XOXO PS: High heartbeat...are you thinking girl?!?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteAw, what a cute belly pic! :o)
ReplyDeleteAnd if your hair looks bad then I just need to shave my head. Even though I got my hair cut a few weeks ago, it still has a mind of its own. It's so staticy and stringy.
P.S. I'll mail you that shirt here very soon as it no long fits over my ginormous boobies. :o)