So I am considering getting one of these for the baby instead of a crib:
It's a Kanoe hammock style sleeper. It goes from birth to 30+lbs. It is fully adjustable in height and is moveable around the house. You can even take it camping with you and hang it from a tree. They are originally $290, but right now there is a co-op going on where I can get it 50% off! That is a great deal! It ends on the 12th of this month so I really hope I get paid by then. Maybe I can convince Hubby then. They have some really cute colors but right now the natural is all they have in stock. It's not terrible, but I would prefer one of the colored hammocks. What do you think?

Oh Court - I thought this was a sex swing at first. Ha! Very cute, kind of a neat idea. I like!!!
ReplyDeleteWhere do you hang the baby? In the closet?
ReplyDeleteOohhhhh....nevermind I see....outside in a tree.
ReplyDeleteWell, that's different! It looks pretty comfy! And I would think it would be nice to be able to swing the baby a bit, where a crib is stationery.
ReplyDeleteWhat would you do when the baby is actually able to stand though? I can't imagine that being very safe... ???